You probably have several Favorite reports created for a specific process that you have. Now you have the ability to separate your Favorite reports and categorize them as needed.
While on the My Favorites tab of the Reports page, you will see a new folder menu to the left of the Favorite reports you already own. By default, all existing reports exist in the All Folders top level grouping.
- Denotes a folder that is currently expanded. Clicking on this icon will collapse the folder and all child folders
- Denotes a folder that is currently collapsed. Clicking on this icon will expand the folder, exposing any child folders
- Clicking onto the name of any folder will show the reports, on the right, that are within that folder.
You can create, edit, and delete your folders at any time.
- Allows you to create a folder within All Folders. You will be able to create additional sub-folders for this one in another step.
- Any folders created by you will have a menu at the end of the folder row that allows you to change the way this folder functions when clicked.
- Add Folder allows you to create a sub-folder within this folder
- Edit Folder allows you to change the name of the folder and re-parent it to another folder
- Delete Folder allows you to remove the folder, all sub-folders, and all reports within this folder and sub-folders. This can NOT be undone, and you will be warned about it.
Add a Favorite Report to a Folder
While creating your new Favorite report, be sure to set the 'Assign to Folder' section before clicking Update to save your report to a specific folder. Note that you can create a new folder within this section as well to eliminate the need for any back and forth between pages or additional steps.
Changing Favorite Reports to a New Folder
The easiest way to move a Favorite report to a new folder is to locate that report from the My Favorites tab of the Reports page and simply drag and drop the report from the right side of the screen to the folder on the left side of the screen while the folder is in view.
Alternatively, you can change the folder while viewing the report itself by clicking on the yellow star icon and updating the 'Assign to Folder' section before clicking Update to save your changes. Note that you can create a new folder within this section as well to eliminate the need for any back and forth between pages or additional steps.