Before you can import contacts into Matrix, you first need to export your contacts from Outlook to a .CSV file. The steps differ slightly, depending on your version of Outlook. Please follow the instructions for the version that you are currently using.
Export Contacts from Outlook
- Click the File tab.
- From the left side of the screen, select Options. The Outlook Options dialog box displays.
- On the left side, click Advanced. A list of options displays, on the right.
- In the Export area, click the Export button. The Import and Export Wizard screen displays.
- From the list of available actions, select Export to a file, and then click the Next button. A list of file types appears.
- From the list of available file types, select Comma Separated Values (Windows), and then click the Next button. A list of folders appears.
- From the list, select Contacts, and then click the Next button. The Save exported file as field appears. Leave the field blank.
- Click the Browse button (next to the blank field). The Browse screen appears.
- Select the location where you want to save the file. In the File Name field, type the name of the file, and then click the Ok button. The Export to a File dialog box displays. The Save exported file as field displays the selected path and file name.
- Click the Next button. A list of actions appears, confirming your export action. Leave the box preceding the action, checked.
- Click the Finish button.
Click HERE to view how this information is imported into Matrix.