The Deals List contains all of the deals that you have created, regardless of the account with which they are affiliated. By default, the list displays Open deals; however, you can view closed deals by clicking the Closed button.
Display the Deals List
From the Menu Bar (located on top of the Matrix page) move your cursor over the Lists menu, and then select Deals.
Change the Sort Order
By default, deals are sorted ascending by Name. If necessary, you can re-sort the data by clicking a column header from one of the other columns.
View/Edit a Deal
From the list, click the Deal that you wish to view/edit and the Deal Management page displays, with the selected deal displayed in the Deal Details area.
Delete a Deal
You can Delete a Deal that has an Open, Open - Pending, or Open - Proposed Status.
- Move your cursor over the deal that you wish to delete.
- Click the gear icon on the right-hand side.
- Select Delete from the menu.
- Click the Delete button from the confirmation message box.
Note: If a Deal is Closed, you may "re-open" the Deal by changing the Deal's Status back to Open - Pending or Open - Proposed. Click on the Deal's Name to go back to the Deal > Click on the Edit button to edit the Deal Details > Change the Status.
Add a Deal
- Click the +(Add a Deal) button.
- Complete the Deal Name, Account, Office, and TimeFrame fields, which are required (denoted by a red star).
- Complete the optional fields, as necessary and click Save.
Note: The Office and Time Frame fields will default to the system defaults unless you update your preferences for the fields in your Profile. The time frame represents the period in which a deal will run.
- The Est Close Date is the date that you expect the deal to close. This field will default to one month from the current date.
- The Weight field represents the likelihood that the deal will close.
- The Sales Stage represents the stage in the sales cycle that you feel that the deal is in.
- The Status represents the state of the deal. Open-Pending in order to report pending and Open-Proposed if you are not quite ready to report the pending.
Keyword Search: Deals, Deal list, view the deal list, view or edit deals, delete deals, add deals, Deal Management page,