Access the Deal’s Activities
1. Access the Deal Management page by selecting Deals in the menu bar located at the top of any page.
2. Select an account from the My Accounts list on the left.
3. To access the Deal’s Activities, click the Activities tab located at the bottom part of the screen, and the activities associated with the deal will display.
Change the Sort Order
By default, the data in this tab is sorted by Due Date. If necessary, you can re-sort the data by clicking a column header from one of the other columns.
Note: Selecting a sorted column multiple times alternates the data between ascending and descending order.
View Completed Activities
By default, the Activities tab displays the account’s Incomplete activities. Click the Complete button to view a list of completed activities.
View/Edit an Activity
- Click on the Subject name of the Activity that you wish to edit/view and the Edit the Activity window opens which will allow you to review and/or make any changes. Click Save when complete.
- To view an Email Activity, click the envelope icon to the left of the Subject. (This choice is available only if the activity is an email.)
Delete an Activity
You can delete an Incomplete Activity. Just click the (x) at the end of the activity row that you wish to delete.
Note: If the activity has been Completed you will not be able to delete it. You can add additional information to it, if necessary. If you chose to download an activity to your calendar, check the Download to my calendar checkbox and follow the prompts on the screen. Note: Prompts vary depending on the browser that you are using.
Add an Activity
1. Click the '+' (Add an Activity) button. The Add an Activity dialog box displays.
2. Complete the Activity Type, Subject, Date, and Status fields, which are required (denoted by a red star) as well as any additional optional fields that you wish. It is recommended that you do not use the Email type. This is reserved for capturing emails from your email application in to an activity in Matrix.
3. Click the Save or Save & Add Another button.
Note: The Save button saves the activity and closes the dialog box, whereas the Save & Add Another button saves the activity, and immediately displays a blank Add an Activity dialog box. Use this option as a convenient way to add a follow-up activity.
Keyword Search: Deals, Deal activities, edit activities on deals, add activities on deals, view activities with deals, edit activities with deals